Foco – ANJE Training and Skills
From advance training for directors and senior staff to reinforcing employee qualifications, ANJE has a complete training offer, perfectly adaptable to the various needs of companies.
The innovative spirit fostered by ANJE guides all of its activities and training is no exception. The training programmes are carefully designed and stand out for the new and effective teaching methods used, as well as the current nature and pertinence of the themes, content and approaches. The constant evolution of the national and international markets and the challenges faced by companies as a result of this very evolution are the guidelines for ANJE training courses. This training also stands out for the quality and reputation of the partners associated with it.
The ambition of including all the target groups in the business context in its training plan justifies an offer that culminates in post-graduate education, higher level business qualifications. Successfully completing this brings recognition by the European curricular credit system (UMINHO EXEC , ISMAI, OIDECOM - Communications Research and Development Observatory, International Coaching University, Military Academy, and more).
Between 2014 and 2015, ANJE held 261,000 hours of training on 828 courses.
ANJE Training Courses
- Continuous Training for Staff and Management
- Qualification, Employability, Entrepreneurship, Personal Development, Management, Communication, Marketing, Sales…
- Tailored Training
- ANJE Advanced Training Projects
- ANJE EXECUTIVE POST-GRADUATE MANAGEMENT DEGREE
- EXECUTIVE MASTER'S DEGREE IN EVENT MANAGEMENT AND ORGANISATION
- POST-GRADUATE DEGREE IN SALES MANAGEMENT
- POST-GRADUATE DEGREE IN DIGITAL MARKETING AND E-BUSINESS
- CERTIFIED INTERNATIONAL PROFESSIONAL COACH
- ADVANCED TRAINING IN LEAN MANAGEMENT
- Leadership Academy
This project is aimed at improving training, mentoring and consultancy in the soft skills area. The action plan for this Leadership Academy will include the courses done in partnership with the Military Academy, a post-graduate degree in this area and innovative projects bridging the gap between companies and young university graduates.